Send Gordon your shirt Campaign

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Apr 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lifted from: http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.com/

Got an old shirt?

Send it directly to:

Gordon Brown
    10, Downing Street
    London
    SW1A 2AA.

Saves him ripping it off your f**king back.

UPDATE: The Libertarian Party are going to run this as a campaign . Wouldn't it be great if Downing Street received a few thousand shirts off peoples backs in the post this week?
    Do it. Find an old shirt, stuff it in an envelope and spend a £1 sending it to the man who is costing your grandchildren thousands.
    SPREAD THE WORD. POST EVERYWHERE YOU CAN. SHOW HIM WHAT THE BLOGOSPHERE CAN DO.

Shirt off your back

2. Hmmm. First few un-solicited parcels will alegedly spark some security alerts. Senders will soon start getting some early morning anti-terror visits. A few token days of questioning in relation to alerts should kill off protest fairly effectively.

3. Depends if the will of the people is greater than the will of the State. If people feel so strongly about it, the potential actions used by the State could be used as a positive.

I'm more for just sending the cunt a parcel bomb anyway. :roll:

4. OK - be a bit clever then. Send to someone like The Sun. They would collate all shirts and co-ord delivery at best time for publicity. If the containers were rigged to open on the doorstep - great photo opportunity.

5. [quote/] Depends if the will of the people is greater than the will of the State. If people feel so strongly about it, the potential actions used by the State could be used as a positive.

I'm more for just sending the **** a parcel bomb anyway. :roll:[/quote]

I concur I would even spend extra a send it by FEDEX

6. I'd be more than happy to send it in person. I hear there are 72 juicy virgins on standby.

7. I think we could blend Flashie's idea and RedCap's. A container bomb - take out all of them.

I can provide technical advice! Any other takers?

8. What we really need is someone in the battle of Britain Memorial flight to drop one of these:

[​IMG]

9. Wouldn't a Spitfire bellyflop with one of those strapped to it's belly?

10. Blatanly stolen from wiki:

The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (BBMF) is a Royal Air Force flight which provides an aerial display group comprising an Avro Lancaster, a Supermarine Spitfire and a Hawker Hurricane. The aircraft are regularly seen at events commemorating World War II, upon British State occasions, notably the Trooping the Colour celebrating Queen Elizabeth II's 80th birthday in 2006, and at air displays throughout the United Kingdom and Europe.

11. OK but my question was about a Spitfire Mr Picky.

12. Some essential reading for Western:

The Dam Busters by Paul Brickhill

Enemy Coast Ahead By Wing Commander Guy Gibson V.C.

Your the one who initially brought up the Spitfire, I thought all Red bloody British males knew Who and what dropped Mr.Barnes Wallis specials.

13. well, don't put the senders address on it. now if you don't put postage on it, isn't it up to the receiver to pay?

14. Christ, if you're that desperate to get laid, you could just shag that chubb bird again.

15. WTF have bombing missions in Europe have to do with the Battle of Britain?