Send a birthday card to Israel

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, May 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Israel is 60 years old. And some Septic has suggested we all send her a birthday card. Lets hope they see it as recompense for the $4 billion a year they pour in there, eh?

Heh Hem...

Your avocado's were lovely but Spain does them cheaper now.. Sorry about the Teddy Kollek thing. But you were being a bit naughty at the time. Oh, and the two sergeants. *Linky* We kinda dont forget, you know? And pissing off Adolf Hitler maybe wasnt your smartest move?

Happy Birthday. You get the abakadoo ma' taheena started, I'll get the beers.

2. Happy Birthday!

Keep slotting the Tampax-Heads!

love and Kisses

- Werewolf.

3. I'm sure Hammas have lots of good-will parcels they would like to send to Israel for their 60th :wink: :wink:

4. No doubt that great leader of British people has sent his card.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/981681.html

I support talented British PM. Personally I congratulated my Israeli friends by e-mails.

5. happy birthday fellas :clap: keep slotting the mad mullahs lads, save us from doing it!! wish our powers that be had the courage to take out "enemies of the state."

6. Happy birthday Israel.
    At 60 most have retired but not you, your still working hard shooting muslims in the name of a patch of desert.

now you can expect your present soon, I wont tell you what it is but I will say there in wooden crates stamped "5.56" and "7.62" as well as "made in america". They go bang bang. now no peeking until its the day.

hugs and kisses
    USA and UK