Senator Jackie Lambie

ugly

LE
Whats that very apt Aussie metaphor, a face like a robbers dog?

ugly

LE
Not saying I wouldn't though!

Not saying I wouldn't though!
She has previously referred to her need of someone with "She has jokingly described her perfect man as having "heaps of cash" and "a package between their legs".

She has had an interesting parliamentary career and has admitted that on being first elected she had no idea what she was doing or how it all worked. She was forced to resign when it was discovered she held dual nationality along with several other serving politicians. She has subsequently been reelected to the Senate and as the cross-benchers there hold the balance of power the present government desperately needs their support. She is now in a very advantageous position, she knows it and she is not afraid to use it.

I do like her as I reckon she has all the subtlety of a swift kick in the nads and gives a damn about lower class Aussies. Current politicians are too entrenched in spouting lightly whipped garbage that doesn't mean a thing and cater far too much to the high end of town..

I'm sick of most of our current crop of politicians who don't give a damn about any of us yet will constantly talk crap about how selling Australia off and letting mining companies destroy what environment we have left is good for us.

Listen to her talk, she is as thick as a whale omelette, makes Pauline Hanson sound intelligent. 12 years in military police left as a corporal, pretty good progression when you start as a lance jack.

Listen to her talk, she is as thick as a whale omelette, makes Pauline Hanson sound intelligent. 12 years in military police left as a corporal, pretty good progression when you start as a lance jack.
Maybe there is some truth to "Australian Politics is like American Politics, only 10 years behind".

We've got our own Sarah Palin.

Whats that very apt Aussie metaphor, a face like a robbers dog?
Correct, (apart from the missing apostrophe denoting ownership), or the alternative 'ugly as a hat full of arrseholes'.

From her Wiki page, it seems that she was desperate to get into politics, with no concern for affiliation: 'Attempting to seek Liberal preselection after joining the party in 2011, and previously working as a staff member of Labor senator Nick Sherry, Lambie joined the Palmer United Party (PUP), led by Australian billionaire Clive Palmer. She was elected to the Senate at the 2013 federal election. Her term began in July 2014. In November 2014, Lambie resigned from the Palmer United Party to sit in the Senate as an independent. In May 2015, Lambie formed the Jacqui Lambie Network political party with herself leader.'

Last edited:

Latest Threads