Sempers best mate?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AN AIR Cadet instructor told a 13-year-old girl from his squadron to show him her breasts on a webcam.

Callum Laing, who met the teenager on training sessions, began speaking to her on a web chatroom and they exchanged sexually explicit messages.

He asked her to lift up her top and expose herself to him.

After she did so, he then asked her to perform a sex act.

She refused and Laing was reported to police.

Fiscal depute Joanne Smith told Falkirk Sheriff Court that Laing was "clearly aware" of how old the girl was.

Laing, 24, of Linlithgow, West Lothian, admitted using lewd practices towards the girl.

He was placed on the sex offenders register. Sentence was deferred until later this month.

2. So.....all those AI quips I got blasted for are true!!! You are all dirty paedos!!

Is she fit??
  3. After living in that area for a couple of years all i can say is that nothing shocks me about the area, the fumes from grangemouth can only be blamed for so much!
  4. It is unexcusable what he did but the girl flashed him first? Feckin kids today! :x
  5. Slappers grow up so early these days.
  6. offs, she was only just about to breast feed her 2yr old.
  7. You only have to visit social networking sites such as Pedolog (netlog) and Bebo to see the little slappers plastered over their profiles in their underwear......they encourage it.
  8. Really??? Show us ur flange :D
  9. Show us your pork sword :D equal rights and all that....
  10. No problem, what's your mobile number....I'll send you a photo :D
  11. Mr and Mrs Trowel have a daughter. Imagine our relief when by the age of 14, she wasn't up the duff.
  12. Fancy that, once again the thread deteriorates when a bit of snatch turns up....... :wink:

Oh, and you really don't want any of Prince Albert's photos..... Trust me.
  13. You need remedial Fritzl drills!!
  14. Or when you poke your ugly head in :D
  15. 07971232341 :twisted:

I just hope your not a 60 year old .....and think Jarrod need's the number for stalkers anon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.