Semi Gay

Can you be 'semi gay'? Not really gay but willing to help them out when they are busy, for example?

Something you want to tell us?

What do you mean by semi-gay?

Gay on select days of the week only, or gay with select parts of your body only or gay by mental process only or gay by association only?

Coo, the list goes on................

Even a bit gay is still gay, so no.

You can't "kind of" sodomise someone, and can't suck another bloke's cock "a bit".

No, it's still gay.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
You could be a poo-STABber. So you'd only be gay on Wednesdays and weekends.

Hat, thanks, coat, cheers, aaaaaahh my carriage!

A person is one or t'other. gay or straight...
Why do you ask?

jarrod248 said:
If you are young and cute I can help you with your dilema.

there you are driver b jarrod will explore your gay side! 8O

Bi-curious perhaps? Not sure but want to explore it? Doesn't seem an impossible mindset to have. Use some decent lube though, because it doesn't half sting. I recommend sump oil.

I know a TA para officer (regular sigs as well, now that I think about it) who kept saying, "You're only a poof if you take it".

Funny once. Sinister when he keeps saying it, particularly when drink has been taken.

gobbyidiot said:
I know a TA para officer (regular sigs as well, now that I think about it) who kept saying, "You're only a poof if you take it".
The phrase is actually, "You're only gay if you clench/push back."

jarrod248 said:
If he's curious he's been like it a long time - see his sig block about Austin Champ - if he's driven one of them in the forces he must be about 80!
Takes some people a while to admit it to themselves?

Tubbyboy said:
gobbyidiot said:
Is it not, "You're only gay if you enjoy it?"

Tubbyboy said:
gobbyidiot said:
My dad once asked me, with a puzzled look on his face, "Rumpel, is a gay a man who takes it in the ass, or one who gives it?"

He is Greek, though.

My 12yo response: "Fuck off Dad, you poof."

Rumpelstiltskin said:
Tubbyboy said:
gobbyidiot said:
My dad once asked me, with a puzzled look on his face, "Rumpel, is a gay a man who takes it in the ass, or one who gives it?"

He is Greek, though.

As you were doing him hard up the shitter, hence his question?

_Artemis_ said:
Rumpelstiltskin said:
Tubbyboy said:
gobbyidiot said:

He is Greek, though.

As you were doing him hard up the shitter, hence his question?
I was actually quite soft due to the raki, so no.

762baynet said:
A person is one or t'other. gay or straight...
Or;

In prison
Drunk (Very very drunk)
On holiday in Thailand
At an orgy (With the lights off - ooopps!)
Mortars, etc, etc.

CC_TA

Rules and terms of service allow people of questionable sexuality to serve and behave discretely, imagine my shock to discover the lesbein was actually bi,
apart from one or two cuunts who it was funny to be rude in front of her she got her own back when her m8s reported on them to sjt maj who promptly explained to them about respecting others choices.

If you are feeling unsure speak to the padre. However if you get a homophobic jnco who thinks all poofs should burn then just get him alone with your mobile and get him done through the system