Selly Oak

Guys, Girls, et all.

I have recently moved house and have a load of books (male and female orientated) that need a new home.

Looked at all possibilities, but decided that the lads and lasses of Selly Oak (and families) was were I wanted to send them.

Searches have failed to turn anything up, so I am relying on someone here to give me a contact to send them to as my friendly RQ will send them through the system.

Any help appreciated.

htb.

Try this number: 0121 627 7823 (apparently no military number)

UAO at RCDM, a Major and really nice guy who always assist people with queries on ArmyNET. Won't give his name for persec reasons.

Sappersmum said:
Try this number: 0121 627 7823 (apparently no military number)

UAO at RCDM, a Major and really nice guy who always assist people with queries on ArmyNET. Won't give his name for persec reasons.
Thanks for that, name by PM?

Sappersmum said:
I seem to be having problems with originating pm's but can answer one sent to me. Can you fire one across
Make sure you give PM a title or it wont send! :D

Sappersmum said:
right-grumpy said:
Sappersmum said:
right-grumpy said:
Sappersmum said:
I seem to be having problems with originating pm's but can answer one sent to me. Can you fire one across
Der, I'm a thicko :oops:

Thanks, hopefully my reply got through to htba
Follow the Sapper Mrs S :D :D
I do, even into the Sqn Bar :lol: :lol:
Really :roll: maybe we can hijack this thread and you can be my Sapper groupie :wink:

right-grumpy said:
Sappersmum said:
right-grumpy said:
Sappersmum said:
right-grumpy said:
Sappersmum said:
Der, I'm a thicko :oops:

Thanks, hopefully my reply got through to htba
Follow the Sapper Mrs S :D :D
I do, even into the Sqn Bar :lol: :lol:
Really :roll: maybe we can hijack this thread and you can be my Sapper groupie :wink:
I'll forgo that one thanks 8O

Hurrah the RE