Selly Oak Non-Sense

I have just visited a colleague who has been medivaced to Selly Oak from Afghanistan. He arrived in the kit he was wearing in theatre (combats) and when I visited him he was in a lovely small ward with just one other pateient, a civi called Mohammed.

Now, I know that I am a new poster here but does this strike anyone else as a bit daft?

journo radar is beeping off the scale!!!!

GP19 said:
I have just visited a colleague who has been medivaced to Selly Oak from Afghanistan. He arrived in the kit he was wearing in theatre (combats) and when I visited him he was in a lovely small ward with just one other pateient, a civi called Mohammed.

Now, I know that I am a new poster here but does this strike anyone else as a bit daft?
Yeah it is a bit daft - he went to Afghanistan to get away from you, gets hurt, then you turn up like a bad smell.

Best regards,
Mohammed the civi,
Lovely small ward,
Selly Oak Hospital.

GP19 said:
Suggest you re-calibrate radar.
Nope, my radar is correctly calibrated and its screaming out "Journo" and "Troll".

What do you expect him to come home in - a 3 piece suit ! Lets speak to Selly Oak and arrange for all the non-white people with non-British sounding names to be moved eh. prikc :roll:

Fulbert_Fux said:
What do you expect him to come home in - a 3 piece suit ! Lets speak to Selly Oak and arrange for all the non-white people with non-British sounding names to be moved eh. prikc :roll:
Apperently, you have to go to Tehran to come home in a 3 piece suit.

Thats no way to describe the RAF's mess kit :p