Selly Oak - Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Bad CO, Nov 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Armchair_Jihad, who won the Signed Drawings RBL charity auction, has asked if we can arrange for them to be hung in the new military ward at Selly Oak. I don't actually know anyone there who could do that .......... any offers?

Thanks in advance
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Message passed along BCO - check PMs please

Edited to add:

Great idea from A_J, well done him!
  3. BadCO, I also have a contact there if you want to PM me.
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I have sent a pm to Bad CO too, with an idea for an alternative or temporary home at Selly Oak until/if the military ward happens. Great idea, A_J!
  5. Just the one? :)
  6. ive just emailed the link to one of the nursing orifices posted in to set up said ward.

will pm if he is sober enough to reply this year :wink:
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

NIce touch by AJ.
  8. Ive obviousley joined the elite club of PMing the BCO with details, mmm some sort of badge or handshake is in order!
  9. There is no specific designated Military ward at either Selly Oak or the sister Hospital Queen Elizabeth hospital. However there is a HQ at Selly Oak.
  10. the usual handshake you like is normally called a reach-around! :wink:
  11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Rather than being in the RCDM HQ where they are likely to be seen mostly by admin types, and as the mythical military ward hasn't happened yet, the pictures will be put up in Alexandra Block at Selly Oak, which contains accommodation for military personnel who are not admitted to wards, or who have been discharged and are awaiting flights etc., and visiting relatives of service personnel. Anyone who has seen it will know that the pictures can only help to improve it.
  12. Don't hold your breath people :roll: