Selly Oak Cake Lady

Last night I attended a charity quiz night here in Birmingham organised by a retired nurse who bakes cakes for the injured in Selly Oak.

Currently, she spends her own money on the ingredients.

Last night about 120 people attended raising about £1000.00 to enable her to keep on baking.

(I resisted the temptation for 2 obvious puns in this post).

bigbird67 said:
If we send donations will she make a fook off big cake in the shape of an arrse for dingerr....complete with coconut tobacco hair around the ring (a red fruit polo?), and spots made of red smarties?? oooh and crumbled flake on the cake board for clankers??
I'm not going to rise to this juvenile nonsense - Mods, what's the score with this one?

smallheathen said:
bigbird67 said:
If we send donations will she make a fook off big cake in the shape of an arrse for dingerr....complete with coconut tobacco hair around the ring (a red fruit polo?), and spots made of red smarties?? oooh and crumbled flake on the cake board for clankers??
I'm not going to rise to this juvenile nonsense - Mods, what's the score with this one?

smallheathen said:
bigbird67 said:
Juvenile? Fatlass? Do be brief. She is the most sensible person I know (apart from me - obviously).

I'm up for donating pennies to the cake lady if she is.

smallheathen said:
Oops! I hadn't realised I'd wandered into the ARRSE In-Crowd chat room.
You should really get over yourself.

bigbird67 said:
Never mind...stuff it!

I HAD hoped that actually getting a cake made for someone specifically from the site might generate some interest for her, and possibly some regular donations from here, but that obviously isn't what you wanted despite your original post. Snailio pm me, I'll bake the bloody thing myself.
For the record, I believe she is a deeply religious lady so I think that genitally-based confections are out.

smallheathen said:
bigbird67 said:
Never mind...stuff it!

I HAD hoped that actually getting a cake made for someone specifically from the site might generate some interest for her, and possibly some regular donations from here, but that obviously isn't what you wanted despite your original post. Snailio pm me, I'll bake the bloody thing myself.
For the record, I believe she is a deeply religious lady so I think that genitally-based confections are out.
Could she not do a cake of that dogs arrse that looks like jesus

DOG BUM JESUS CLICKY

bigbird67 said:
Pardon moi for not being a mind reader, had you said that up there instead of being sarcastic, I'd have known wouldn't i. Like i said forget it!
I'm not a mind reader either. I don't know who Dingerr is or what his circumstances are. Works both ways.

postman_twit said:
smallheathen said:
bigbird67 said:
Pardon moi for not being a mind reader, had you said that up there instead of being sarcastic, I'd have known wouldn't i. Like i said forget it!
I'm not a mind reader either. I don't know who Dingerr is or what his circumstances are. Works both ways.
This should help you out SH.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=141896/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=60.html
Thanks for that, pt

smallheathen said:
postman_twit said:
smallheathen said:
bigbird67 said:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=141896/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=60.html
Thanks for that, pt
A simple "sorry" will suffice. :oops:

The_Snail said:
smallheathen said:
postman_twit said:
smallheathen said:
bigbird67 said:

Thanks for that, pt
A simple "sorry" will suffice. :oops:

Sorry for what?? Why should I have known that in the first place?

Try looking at it from my perspective - I posted in good faith and the first reply I got looks like it should have been in the Naafi Bar.

There was potential for a Cake and Arrse Party there. Never mind.

SHOULD the Selly Oak Cake Fairy happen to look here, she has my sincere apologies for any offence caused by my suggestion.