Sell me your Children!

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by RTFQ, Jan 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RTFQ

I don't want to get married because women bore me after about six months - I don't mean that in a shallow "they get fat and stop giving blowies" sort of way (although they do), it's just that women stop being funny and interesting after a while.

I do however want a kid. It'd be cool and I could train him/her up like Mini Me off Austin Powers and turn them into great little squaddies. Cute kids are good for chatting up cute women as well, and I could train them up to steal things for me because children are smaller than adults. I could be a wise father figure, like Hannibal off the A Team and teach then wise stuff like "When confronted with man who is bigger and stronger, punch first to the neck and thence to the knackers."

So, does anyone have a child they want to sell/lend me, preferably house trained and for logistic reasons, one that doesn't need breast feeding would be ideal. A basic grasp of english would be required too as I don't want to communicate in all that goo-goo la-la Tellytubby language. He or She could be the next Delai Lama or Van-Damme warrior monk leader of the known world kinda guy. I need a project so it's either going to be a childs education or that Airfix Spitfire I've been avoiding. Help!
  2. Nah, kids get real tedious after a while. Might I suggest getting yourself a woman who will dress up like, and pretend to be, a small boy. A mail-order Thai-bride would be ideal, they never get fat or stop giving lip-service. You could be the new Krankies! :lol:
    Oh dear, I have just realised how much of a perv this makes me sound! :oops:
  3. I am glad you said it :wink: lol
  4. RTFQ i think i have your man! He's a quiet little chap...... :?

Well mannered around authority figures....... 8O

can blend in well in as a master of disguised...... :roll:

but tends to have a savage side to him...... :twisted:

well what do you say?

Beebs x

PS all your inoculations are up to date right? :oops: