Self skiffing!!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Doogonk, Feb 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Troops!

While researching various sources in a quest to locate the ultimate skiff I came across the following past post. I make no apologies for bringing this to your attention as:

a) It was initially posted in 2005 so will be fresh and new to alot of you.
    b) I find the act of self skiffing fekkin' hysterical.

I take no credit for this witty postage but have been giggling randomly since reading it the other day. What the hell.... if nuffin else it brightens up a dull Thursday afternoon eh! And surely there must have been more "self skiffage" over the past 5 years! Enjoy.
  2. Surely everyone sniffs their finger after scratching their bum don't they? It's an animal instinct thing!
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

and if you dont check the paper after you've wipd how can you be sure you got everything?? :oops:
  4. There was a LCpl in one place I worked who with generosity of spirit made a brew, complete with caffeine-free skiff, for his Pl Comd. Luckily (and most amusingly for the rest of the Pl stood nearby), said Pl Comd had not been born yesterday and instead made the LCpl drink it himself. It must have been a seriously dedicated cup of skea/skoffee as there was much gagging and forcing the puking action to quieten down...
  5. Well aye.... but there is a subtle difference between scanning the paper for residue and using it to blat sh1te all over your top lip eh! 8O