• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Self serving and egotistic web-sites....

I met this Rock journo a couple of times at the Monsters of Rock festival at Donington. 1987 and a couple of years later I think... check this site out. It's all me, me, meeeeee and I, I, I and "Look at the pictures of ME with... " etc. Any better?
www.daveling.co.uk

Negligent-Discharge said:
It's all me, me, meeeeee and I, I, I and "Look at the pictures of ME with... " etc. Any better?
You seem surprised that the website is about a guy whose name is in the web address!?!

The guy does look a bit 'special' though.

Negligent-Discharge said:
I met this Rock journo a couple of times at the Monsters of Rock festival at Donington. 1987 and a couple of years later I think... check this site out. It's all me, me, meeeeee and I, I, I and "Look at the pictures of ME with... " etc. Any better?
www.daveling.co.uk
Is there any difference between the above website and Facebook :?

Hey man, that's really cool.
Those comments about the hair are heavvvvy. Chill out.
<blows smoke from spliff>
It kind of evokes memories of Spinal Tap for me. Either that or Creme Brulee.... :D
The gallery is a scream. These 'ladies' would get it, especially the cute one with ginger hair and glasses:

Awesome ..man.
<blows very large puff of smoke from spliff>

Latest Threads