Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Self Righteous Cùnts.

Well, I'm glad I'm in a Union in work.
I'm in the shit after a BAME security guard told me to **** off 3 times and then spat at me. Because I challenged his behaviour I'm now going to a full disciplinary hearing for my alleged "Threatening Behaviour" despite the fact I was the one who was assaulted!!
Work that ****** out.
Your defence is surely that you were a soldier...occasionally....but most obviously suffering from PTSD as a result of Blair's wars. Even though you never deployed.

Soo, OS you're a white heterosexual Englishman, working in a Public Sector job in Wales, who's been gobbed on and screamed at by a Taffy? chap of Colour, who's fiddled his Body cam , and his statement to allege assault against you?
You're relying on a Unison? Rep to fight another Unison member? who wins the Diversity 'Top Trumps' stakes by miles....

I bet even your van is white :-D

You're fooked mate.

'Free the Arrse One!'

Soo, OS you're a white heterosexual Englishman, working in a Public Sector job in Wales, who's been gobbed on and screamed at by a Taffy? chap of Colour, who's fiddled his Body cam , and his statement to allege assault against you?
You're relying on a Unison? Rep to fight another Unison member? who wins the Diversity 'Top Trumps' stakes by miles....

I bet even your van is white :-D

You're fooked mate.

'Free the Arrse One!'
GMB is the union.

Or deploy the Shaggy Defense: "it wasn' me"!

Good idea, but I'd add, preferably sung with a few interpretive dance moves scattered among the verses. It helps if you limp I'm told.

That,s why you are as popular as a pork chop in a synagogue.
I'm not really arsed if anonymous people on the internet who are desperate to be seen on a bandwagon like me or not.

To add to the disabled badge and the veterans licence plate I also drive a Smart car, the traffic enforcement officers smile sympatheticly and move on

I saw a pic of a reliant robin which had been nicked for speeding posted by the police on twitter

#ACAB

Was it at the bottom of a cliff?

dunno, I think they leave the factory limited to 155mph ?