Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Self Righteous Cùnts.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

anglo

LE
i have a disabled badge after recieving a new knee in january this coupled with my vetran licence plate gives me a force field of anti ********-ness, sllowing me to park like a complete dick as there is really no one to dare pull up a "disabled veteran" for parking in the hotel foyer.
Veteran licence plate

I'd like one of those :)

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Surely internet hardmen are hardmen in real life as well?

Probably not.

I'm sure there's case studies on the subject but the word "internet" is probably spurious.

Carry on.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
....Dingerr - “I’ve done nothing wrong and you are harassing me, I’m also disabled which is obvious from the wheelchair which can be clearly seen in the back, harassing a disabled person will be recorded as a hate crime, I’ll just take a pic of you”.

You disabled cúnts just love rubbing the noses of the rest of the world in it don't you.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought you were an internet hardman? Why didnt you knack him?
Selective reading again? He clearly said that the bodycam wasn't turned on until after the guy spat at him. That's why.

Selective reading again? He clearly said that the bodycam wasn't turned on until after the guy spat at him. That's why.

Hardmen are unlikely to care about cameras.

Ahhh is the poor man's JohnG trying to start an argument in the corner of a round room again.

The tedious little pretend shopkeeper that he was.

Okay I dont want any trouble, tough guy.

How many people would have just got out and dropped the little prick.

Ahhh.
I make sure I'm at least 5mph under the limit when flipping the middle fingered salute to the camera van.

The inside of my vehicle is not a public place, neither is the inside of his, therefore no public order offence committed.

Pikeys understand one thing and one thing only.

VIOLENCE.

Yeah.
It didn't work.

It all comes down to communication.
Violence is a form of communication.

If the fecker doesn't do what you want him to do, kick the shit into him, you have communicated to him your immense displeasure.

Well, I'm glad I'm in a Union in work.
I'm in the shit after a BAME security guard told me to **** off 3 times and then spat at me. Because I challenged his behaviour I'm now going to a full disciplinary hearing for my alleged "Threatening Behaviour" despite the fact I was the one who was assaulted!!
Work that ****** out.

You should have kneeled.... on his neck

I have a disabled badge after receiving a new knee in January this coupled with my veteran licence plate gives me a force field of anti ********-ness, allowing me to park like a complete dick as there is really no one to dare pull up a "disabled veteran" for parking in the hotel foyer.

To add to the disabled badge and the veterans licence plate I also drive a Smart car, the traffic enforcement officers smile sympatheticly and move on

How many people would have just got out and dropped the little prick.

He may very well been in receipt of the 'Glasgow Kiss' had he poked his nose in should I have been in that car park.

Latest Threads