Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Self Righteous Cùnts.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Another knowitall who actually knows not a lot eh!

Except of course how to jump on a band wagon!
To be fair some of your posts are inspiring.
This may come in useful when educating the hard of thinking:

Unionspeak phrasebook

"I have better things to do with my day than debate with..." = I don't know.

"Knowitall" = someone who disagrees with a union rep.

"Jump on a bandwaggon" = to disagree with union politics.

Trade Unions are the epitome of self righteous cùnts.

Trade Unions are the epitome of self righteous cùnts.
Well, I'm glad I'm in a Union in work.
I'm in the shit after a BAME security guard told me to Fuck off 3 times and then spat at me. Because I challenged his behaviour I'm now going to a full disciplinary hearing for my alleged "Threatening Behaviour" despite the fact I was the one who was assaulted!!
Work that fucker out.

I'm in the shit after a BAME security guard told me to **** off 3 times and then spat at me. Because I challenged his behaviour I'm now going to a full disciplinary hearing for my alleged "Threatening Behaviour" despite the fact I was the one who was assaulted!!
Work that ****** out.
Have you asked for the cctv yet? If not, do so to ensure it's saved.

I'm in the shit after a BAME security guard told me to **** off 3 times and then spat at me. Because I challenged his behaviour I'm now going to a full disciplinary hearing for my alleged "Threatening Behaviour" despite the fact I was the one who was assaulted!!
Work that ****** out.

Well you are a bit Lairy.

I have better things to do with my day than debate with some old fat knacker who doesn’t like something I used to do for a living.

Suck it up sweetcheeks.

I'm 20 odd years younger than you.
I'm not fat

You said in your post that you had 'the power', and the insinuation was that it because you were the Councils senior trade union guy at the time. I read that as you had the opportunity or inclination to be belligerent, unhelpful, or a hindrance to the 'Senior Manager' in your capacity as a Union rep.

If not then why would you have said that otherwise? As I recall, you weren't some Council bigwig so it wasn't the power of rank/grade, so therefore I can only assume it was the 'union power'

Thanks, you've just confirmed everything I said about my dislike of unions

Have you asked for the cctv yet? If not, do so to ensure it's saved.
Yes.
He switched his body cam on AFTER he spat at ME, then screamed that he'd been assaulted by me.

The health board failed to send me to A&E to get bloods done, (I have no immunity to the Hep B virus, I made sure that this was put in my incident report to my manager on the day),thereby breaching their own policies and procedures. Security guard had to issue a warning that his body cam was filming the incident, he failed to do this, thereby breaching his own policy and procedures.
HR have to provide myself and my union rep with the full case file under disclosure by Monday at the latest, 21 days before the disciplinary. If they don't then I would imagine we can go in there and it'll be booted into the long grass due to their failures and breaches of policy.

i have a disabled badge after recieving a new knee in january this coupled with my vetran licence plate gives me a force field of anti arsehole-ness, sllowing me to park like a complete dick as there is really no one to dare pull up a "disabled veteran" for parking in the hotel foyer.

Work that ****** out.

Can't you self identify as black and play the identity politics game

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
An emergency occurred today, the dogs had run out of shapes. In a blind panic we bombed down the A1 at speeds approaching Mach 1 to the nearest pets at home. As is usual in these emergencies, I dropped ‘er indoors as close to the doors as possible and sat in a parking spot waiting as any conscientious getaway driver would. The engine was running to keep the all important air con on in order to maintain my cool, suave, je ne sais quoi.

Id been there about 30 seconds, minding my own business, keeping out of trouble when a shadow was cast over me, as I turned to see what it was I saw a smallish bloke, about 5’6” lifting his arm up, he rapped his knuckle on my window, to which I wound down the window. This little fücker was a cliche, straight out of 70s sitcom, he looked like a younger version of George off George and Mildred, but without the moustache, before he even spoke I knew what his voice was going to be like and it fleetingly crosses my mind that one of you cünts had clocked me and was on a wind up.

In an officious nasally tone, Monsieur Gherkin informed me that it was illegal to park with my engine running. Today I was in a relaxed mood, despite the emergency we were facing due to lack of shapes.

Dingerr - “Thank you for reminding me, I will bear that in mind for the future”.

Engine continues running

Mr Gherkin - “Are you going to switch your engine off?”.

Dingerr - “No, I need it to keep the air con running as I need to keep cool and I’m not legally required to turn it off”.

Mr Gherkin - “You have to turn your engine off, or I’ll be forced to report you”.

Gherkin gets his phone out and starts filming.

Dingerr - “Is that the law?”

Mr Gherkin - “Yes”

Dingerr - “Which law?”

Mr Gherkin - “The Road Traffic Act”.

Dingerr - “Outstanding, ill remember that for when I’m out on the public roads, but I’m sure you’ll agree that the RTA does not apply to me right here right now as I’m on private land, which I’m permitted to be on in accordance with the sign on the wall over there, which says nothing about switching my engine off”.

Mr Gherkin glares at me.

Dingerr - “Do you have the land owners permission to film on their land?”

Mr Gherkin is getting quite agitated now, but still doesn’t put the phone down.

Dingerr - “How about I report you to the Police?”

Mr Gherkin - “What for?”

Dingerr - “I’ve done nothing wrong and you are harassing me, I’m also disabled which is obvious from the wheelchair which can be clearly seen in the back, harassing a disabled person will be recorded as a hate crime, I’ll just take a pic of you”.

Mr Gherkin storms off.

Top that gherkins :1:
should have twatted the kunt!

jmb3296

War Hero
Being cuter than that.
I'm going to accuse HR of being Racist towards me as I'm a middle aged White English male.
Or you could ask if they have failed to follow procedures, disadvantaged you and treated you in a discriminatory fashion because you are lgbt. Don’t have to be too specific.

Work that ****** out.

I thought you were an internet hardman? Why didnt you knack him?