Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just started really looking at joining the regular army but found that if u have more than one case of self harm then u cannot join
    due to about 2 years ago i went on antidepressants for around 3 months due to cutting my arm.but i am now fine with no further problems and looking for advise
  2. Dont bother, im sure you have been on here before with the same question.
  3. afghanistan isnt as nice as butlins :x
  4. never been here before
  5. looking for some good advice but thanks jay2o
  6. Someone asked a very similar question not long ago....use the search function at the top.
  7. thanks smudge Ive already looked through all of them i just needed to know how the army defines one act of self harm?
  8. I dunno? You need to speak to someone that's qualified for that sort of thing.
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Is it me? or has the standard of grammar and syntax used by Beaver.Luke come on by leaps and bounds in just 4 posts?
  10. alright thanks just thought i would give it a go
  11. if you look at the sticky topics in this section the one at the bottom is about medical stuff, particularly the JSP 346. Check out the section on psychiatry.
    I don't know how they define self harm, I guess it depends on what you have down on record with your doctor.
  12. No worries, you could move to Bridgend??
  13. why bridgend??
  14. Any of these self-harmers come down my street, they're going to get a smack in the mouth.

It's the only language they understand, innit guv?
  15. Im fecking pissing it big time because he didn't get it. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.