Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by JoshMillss, Mar 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm a sufferer of varicocele (I'm 15) and I wanted to know if I would pass the medical at selection?
    Has anyone gone through this recentley?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Josh,

Just a few of your most recent posts:

I was wondering if being allergic to penicillin would affect my medical?
    I'm scared shiteless!

The middle finger on my right hand is pretty fcked up.I broke it about 2 months ago and couldn't be arrsed to get it seen to by a hospital (4 hours in a waiting room to tell me something I know) I didn't strap it up and now its a bit creaky,It causes me no pain whatsoever but I was wondering if it would hinder my medical at selection?
    Thanks in advance

Hey all,I'm not a user of Marijuana,But I'm asking on behalf of a freind how long do you have to be free of marijuana if you want to join the army as a junior soldier?

What exactly is your problem ? just man up and get on with it you bedwetter.

3. I'm blind, deaf, paralysed from the neck down and I play airsoft every weekend.

Can I still join?
  4. It could be worse(clymydia),I'm just a paranoid wreck.
  5. That will be the marijuana.........unlucky
  6. Josh
    maybe you should think of a different line of work, how about donating yourself to science
  7. I'll pay for you Josh, quite happily.
  8. That is unfortunate. If you had been paralysed from the neck up (instead of down) you could have joined as an RLC driver :D