Selection

Hey this is my first post. I noticed that on www.armyjobs.co.uk they changed the format and in the process took down the tests that I would be put through at selection(the run, jerry can walk, back lifts etc.) I was wondering if there might be another site that has this same information posted.

If not I just have a few questions. How much do the jerry cans weigh? Also what is the difference between a Static and Dynamic Back lift and what is a decent amount that I should be able to do for each?

Thanks in advance. I plan on going for selection near the end of the year but I'm coming from Canada so I just want to be prepared in everyway possible(so any other pointers I'll take gladly :D )

Jerry cans weigh 20kg each, static lift is from the floor and dynamic back is testing your back/shoulder strength to see if you will be able to carry heavy loads.

Does anyone know of any links to pictures/diagrams/good descriptions of the Selection tests?

Been trying to find them but have had no luck - I take it that the static lift is the ammo box from ground to shoulder height?

no just wait and see......just keep running 2 mile a day 4 days a week...and keep doing sit up's and push ups and chin up's

if your doing them alot then you got nothing to worry about trust me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Army Reserve 2
M Royal Signals 0
M Officers 14