selection

R

rachaelb

how many times do you get to redo selection. I am asking on behalf of a friend as her third time back there will be in january and she believes that is her last chance saloon. Anyone have any ideas?

Why does she keep failing?

the way army selection is run at the minute then she must be an utter total mong to fail twice.

R

rachaelb

well i just passed my selection by putting in hard work and working on the jerry cans its all about effort and commitment. The army dont accept failure, u can see why..

Selection isn't hard work, and if it was. Have a serious word with yourself

R

rachaelb

i agree not hard but not enough ppl train beforehand and they dont pass im the only second girl to get through the doors

Was talking to some people at my ACIO last night, this ain't the lass who couldnt lift the 15kg bag was it?!

- and failed last week / week before?

15kg?! Are you joking? My 7 year old daughter can lift that!!! She really should just train hard before arranging to re-take it. I mean she's really likely to just get injured. Why does she want to join? I'm not bad mouthing just more concerned/confused!

If she's not got the message now, she needs to train and train hard. If she's managed to fail twice, she's proved that she's failed to prepare twice. Perhaps a rethink on her career choice is needed?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Army Reserve 2
M Royal Signals 0
M Officers 14