• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

selection

R

rachaelb

how many times do you get to redo selection. I am asking on behalf of a friend as her third time back there will be in january and she believes that is her last chance saloon. Anyone have any ideas?

R

rachaelb

well i just passed my selection by putting in hard work and working on the jerry cans its all about effort and commitment. The army dont accept failure, u can see why..

R

rachaelb

i agree not hard but not enough ppl train beforehand and they dont pass im the only second girl to get through the doors

15kg?! Are you joking? My 7 year old daughter can lift that!!! She really should just train hard before arranging to re-take it. I mean she's really likely to just get injured. Why does she want to join? I'm not bad mouthing just more concerned/confused!

If she's not got the message now, she needs to train and train hard. If she's managed to fail twice, she's proved that she's failed to prepare twice. Perhaps a rethink on her career choice is needed?

Latest Threads