Selection stuff

I really don't know if this is right area to post this, so if it's not i'm sorry >.<

I've got selection soon at pirbright, apparently some time next month but i haven't been given a date just yet. I saw a friend of mine a week or so ago and he said a couple things about it that confused me.

First, is it true that they've taken out the press-up and sit-up tests? 'cos i've spent ages getting to about 60 on each and if that was all for nothing i'll be pretty annoyed.

Also, am i to expect the doctor guy to check my nutsack for lumps and stuff? i couldn't quite tell if he was joking or not and i'd rather know in advance tbh. Makes no difference really, but i'd just rather know XD

and finally, i know the requirement for the jerry cans is 100m, but is that a minimum in a best effort test or is that all they'll ask of you?

I think that's it.

Ok totally wrong Forumn, I would go and look in the Regular Recruiting threads first at medical and also ADSC before starting a new thread....not tested on sit ups, press ups and jerry can is 150 metres............as said search it first its all there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Army Reserve 2
M Royal Signals 0
M Officers 14