Selection stuff

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Phishcake, Jan 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I really don't know if this is right area to post this, so if it's not i'm sorry >.<

I've got selection soon at pirbright, apparently some time next month but i haven't been given a date just yet. I saw a friend of mine a week or so ago and he said a couple things about it that confused me.

First, is it true that they've taken out the press-up and sit-up tests? 'cos i've spent ages getting to about 60 on each and if that was all for nothing i'll be pretty annoyed.

Also, am i to expect the doctor guy to check my nutsack for lumps and stuff? i couldn't quite tell if he was joking or not and i'd rather know in advance tbh. Makes no difference really, but i'd just rather know XD

and finally, i know the requirement for the jerry cans is 100m, but is that a minimum in a best effort test or is that all they'll ask of you?

I think that's it.

2. Ok totally wrong Forumn, I would go and look in the Regular Recruiting threads first at medical and also ADSC before starting a new thread....not tested on sit ups, press ups and jerry can is 150 metres............as said search it first its all there.

3. Right, cool. S'all changing O.O
    Ty