Selection process

Hey! I have selection on the 6th of January in Edingbugh...

Anyone got any tips, hints for me? Need all the help i can get!

PFA still working on but should be fine and other fitness should be fine also still working on that but anything for everything else would be very helpful.

Iv put down RLC mostly, Supplier and driver....
I also had chicken poks earlier this year infection got that back it turned into psoriasis dont know weather
its a good idea to get a cover letter from my doctor before i go just to confirm its gone etc?

Medical passed but worried about when i get there!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

JNM

Old-Salt
Will you do the new fitness tests or the old ones? No one will be able to help with those at a guess as noones done them yet :)

I’ve just done mine in November and the best advice is attitude. Do what they say, put 110% into everything you do. If you have to do the TST revise your maths and generally don’t settle for “good enough” aim for more than what’s required for the role. If it says you need to lift 25Kg don’t get to that and stop, lift as much a you can etc.

Search my post history.

Also, "medical passed" is a dangerous phrase to throw around before you've made it to the assessment centre. You've gotten past the initial screener, the real fun is yet to come.

JNM

Old-Salt
Search my post history.

Also, "medical passed" is a dangerous phrase to throw around before you've made it to the assessment centre. You've gotten past the initial screener, the real fun is yet to come.
Lol yeah everyone’s passed that when they go to the centre and then most get medically deferred.