selection in lichfield next week

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by leguy, Jun 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello

has anyone got any tips for selection at lichfield

is anyone else goin for selection on the 25th june

thanks to anyone that replies
  2. i dont know about lichfield but i have done my selection at pirbright.. i can give you some idea of what will happen if u want?
  3. yea ok thanks,
    i think all selections are pretty similar
  4. i did my selection at lichfield about 4 weeks ago so pm me if you want any info on what goes on
    tape x
  5. Beast yourself on the run, listen to the DS and dont be the grey man on the command tasks. Oh and dont strut around big timing it if you pass, be proud but theres a long way to go yet. Good luck fella.
  6. yea gte running some hill' a seach in the forums cos i cant be ass'd to repeat myself.....
  7. thanks for every1's replies and support

much appreciated
  8. the hardist thing is the final i said in my last post get running some hills alot more during ya jogs because there is a hill on the 1.5 mile run at litchfield and you will run up it 2 times and the last time round it kills ya
  9. dont be the grey man, jus try and mix well with everyone and help out the weaker members, and be confident on your ice breaker, even if you make shi up so your life is more intresting!!
    good luck any way, its not as hard as you think!!
  10. dont sound very aint replyd and told us the results of weather ya got the job or not?