Selection Board Briefing - What should I expect?

Discussion in 'Officers' started by JayCam, Sep 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,

I'll start by saying that I am a 21 year old male graduate with a burning desire to gain a commission in the Army! I have been into my AFCO and they have put me down for a Selection Board Briefing on the second of October at the Manchester office.

What can I expect when I get there? I understand I will be given more information on the steps ahead plus information regarding to the AOSB and that I should wear formal attire. Is that all there is to it or should I expect interviews, psychometric tests, service knowledge tests etc?

I am very excited to finally be on the first steps of the ladder and am really looking forward to the AOSB (although quite nervously!). I have upped the level of my physical training and joined British Military Fitness who are putting me through my paces and working me hard!

I am determined to do as well as possible and would appreciate any advice on the matter although I have trawled through the AOSB and Sandhurst threads (took forever).

Much appreciated!

J.

2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

You will meet a number of people, all of whom would expect you to post this question in the appropriate thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.