Selection 30th oct

anyone on here going to selection next monday (30th)
just wondering as it would be kool to no someone in advance
i no ill make mates there its just easier if you no somebody already..
so... anyone?

I passed mine at lichfield today! :D

wouldn't call it piss easy, was a bit of a challenge, a few tips my lot lernt the hard way!

1, hands out of pockets, never cross arms
2, always call people by rank, learn the ranks, who's sir/ ma'm ect
3, Just do your best mate, if you do, you'll make it, unless your a mong of course

good luck!

JstJake said:
I passed mine at lichfield today! :D

wouldn't call it urine easy, was a bit of a challenge, a few tips my lot lernt the hard way!

1, hands out of pockets, never cross arms
2, always call people by rank, learn the ranks, who's sir/ ma'm ect
3, Just do your best mate, if you do, you'll make it, unless your a mong of course

good luck!
if you thought RSC was a challenge god help you when ya get to basic lol

i thought it was a breeze.. everyone on ours got offered a job (apart from the medical deferrals of course)

jstjake

did that small corporal with the blonde hair take ya for the grenade throwin??

he was in the cheshires.. few of the lads on ours didnt like him but i thought he was funny as **** :lol:

chris, it think now is the time to stop going on about how piss it is at RSC. :) I didn't find it pi$$ either, mostly because i didn't do enough physical prep. But i think if you go to this sort of thing with the attitude of "piece of piss", it'll show as cockiness and the staff will not like that at all... :D

how can anything be easy if your doing your best in everything?

by definition it's going to be as hard as nails, because your pushing yourself on everything, sure if your just going to coast through it half-arssed then it might not be difficult, but 100% effort is what the army is all about

bfg-9000 said:
HOPE U FAIL U DICK
Go away and play with the traffic you child!

If you feel that you can contribute or help these individuals in their aspirations then do so; if you can't add anything to the debate then I suggest that you go elsewhere.