Selection 23-24th May

Hey i got my selection dates for ATR Pirbright there Wednesday 23rd to Thursday 24th anyone else got those dates, if so reply, good to meet ppl b4 the day lol

bond

I think I will be going to Glencorse on the 7th May. I should have got a phone call at some point this week telling me what date I should go still waiting though :roll:

Yorkshire. Hopefully I will see you there then if you get your confirmation through for that date. What are you hopeing to join?

Signals, systems engineer technician, I did look at RE though, I was looking at one of the geo jobs, I have three points on my license though so count me out lol

Aye, more or less, just worried about my right knee - cracks/grinds sometimes from an old rugby injury, just hope it doesn't go in the medical :|

You all ready?

Yeah fitness is good enough, though I am revising hard for the maths, I hear its basically the GCSE syllabus and it is four years since I sat GCSE's, so hard work needed. I have to get 35 out of 50 for my trade so I think that should be easy enough.

Cool, I'm going back into my old High School again to go over maths bits with my old teacher - I think I've done about 10 sums in 3 years since I left :D

I wish I could do the same but I went to school in Germany so that option is out the window. BBC Bitesize for me, I used it then and got me decent enough results so it will do for this. I was told the exam paper is multiple choice to, this makes it a whole lot easier.

Got my rail warrant yesterday, and my tickets -

Because of the bank holiday and all the engineering works, to get to Waverly for 1030 I have to be on a train from my town at 0145 and go half way round the fu**ing country to be there on time!

FFS....

(Rant over)

Brent said:
Yeah fitness is good enough, though I am revising hard for the maths, I hear its basically the GCSE syllabus and it is four years since I sat GCSE's, so hard work needed. I have to get 35 out of 50 for my trade so I think that should be easy enough.
Good idea, revise. Don't let it worry you too much though as it's not as hard as your making it out to be.

I passed selection with maths test in feb and i haven't even sat my GCSE's yet.....it's quite basic and there is only a few hard questions.

Good luck. :D

Latest Threads