selection 21-22 may

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by fellez08, Apr 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is anyone going litchfeild* (i dno if u spell it like dat) 21 - 22 may

my birthday 22nd may what a birthday present lol
  2. im fairly sure no one is going to lichfeild, at all. ever. and stop using text speak you chavvy fcuk!!
  3. It's closed surely? Lol.. anyway selection is good, hard at times (if you haven't put the work in before) but good.
  4. no it hasnt closed yet because im going lol
    n no i wow stop usin the chavvy tlk u ****
  5. nah i goin up there on the 22nd-23rd tho

any 1 else goin then?
  6. I will second (or third depending on how you look at it) that Lichfield isnt closing as I have selection there on the 12th.
  7. Well it's closed for the Adult trg intakes. It's one of the smaller (ex) ATRs anyway.
  8. Yes the ATR is closing down, hwoever the ADSC section is remaining open
  9. Alright professor ;)

Just remember lads 100% in everything that's in your control, and don't lie, lying is bad. Common sense.
  10. Wow. You'll get far with that attitude.
  11. I just got back from lichfield last night, had a really good time up there. advice i can give is be honest, confident, and give it your best. There where about 36 of us up there and i would say atleast 25 of us passed :). If anyone has any questions about selection pm me and i will answer as soon as possible.
  12. "Right, to your right you'll see a board. There's a list of subheadings, stand there, hands behind back, work your way through."

"Right lads. Me name is tothepubandbeyond init. I.."

"Stop there. Start again, and use the queens English."

"F**k off Corporal, I will talk how I want."