sein fein Intelligence website

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by semper, Apr 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I very quickly remind those that claim that people don't know what they do to think again. You like I have been a few times would be suprised at what they have on the internet!!
  2. Wish I had access to that site years ago, would have been able to find my way back to camp whilst heavily influenced by Smithwicks and Jamesons !
  3. surely the words sein fein and intelligence do not belong in the same phrase :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  4. Very old site, it`s been there years and is well out of date
  5. God you are correct. These individuals are unable/unwilling to admit that they are just plain hated by a great majority of the population. People have good memory retention of the 'slug' Adams backed up by the 'lickspittle' McGuinness defending the PIRA and their actions against the crown.
    By the way you two herberts, I have something that will fix you...It's rapier sharp, long and hard. It's called my wit and sense of humour. Want some?? :twisted: :twisted:

6. Yes your correct, a very very old site. Nothing that would not have been in the public domain anyway.
  7. Who are they anyway? Are they related to Sinn Fein?
  8. There is a website I found that makes the Sinn Fein Intel one pants. This chap actually shows every "Secret" Military base from an ariel view in the UK!!!