seems you have been hacked

These ones are coming from the US (well the VPNs pop out at the US), so whilst it would be fun to shit can all US IPs there are Gun totting rednecks on here who would explode at that First Amendment right taken away, cos like it will be the guns next.
Noooo! Please sir no!

As to taking our guns away please remember when you sent chaps in scarlet tunics to seize our guns in April of 1775. It did not end well for Britain.

Noooo! Please sir no!

As to taking our guns away please remember when you sent chaps in scarlet tunics to seize our guns in April of 1775. It did not end well for Britain.
That's because you never faced Sharpe and his chosen men.

It's spam. And its dealt with. Every ******* night by me prior to going to bed. Do I get thanks, like say a mug - do I ****. I do it for the love.
Thank you …..

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Noooo! Please sir no!

I think we won the 1812 rematch though.

I think we won the 1812 rematch though.
Given that the US continued to exist, and the war resulted in no final boundary changes, I'm curious as to how that might be perceived as a victory. Granted, the burning of Washington was a black eye for the US, but then again the battle at Ft McHenry was a US success that is commemorated every single day in modern times, in the Star Spangled Banner.

It was, by any measure, a stupid war, with a draw as the outcome. To suggest otherwise is equally as stupid.

USS Constitution did give the RN a bit of a bloody nose. Back when my former wife was active and serving with Constitution I was on board many times and I recall at least one of the guns bore the broad arrow and had been captured.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Given that the US continued to exist, and the war resulted in no final boundary changes, I'm curious as to how that might be perceived as a victory. Granted, the burning of Washington was a black eye for the US, but then again the battle at Ft McHenry was a US success that is commemorated every single day in modern times, in the Star Spangled Banner.

It was, by any measure, a stupid war, with a draw as the outcome. To suggest otherwise is equally as stupid.
Ooooooooo, handbags. Face it you got cocky, bigged it up and got a slap.

The topic has been discussed at length on other more relevant threads. Long story short, the US attempted to take advantage of the Napoleonic Wars by trying to conquer Britain's North American colonies. The means by which this was to be done was to capture the strategic cities of Quebec City and Halifax via an overland campaign through the St Lawrence Valley, although at no time during the war were those goals ever even remotely within reach. The centre of the war, including most of the major battles, took place along the US borders with what are now Ontario and Quebec, particularly the Niagara Peninsula. The overall strategy was laid out in a private letter at the time by a well known former American president (I can't recall his name, but it wasn't Madison).

The general intention though appeared to be like Japan's plan for WWII - do a smash and grab on nearby European colonies while everybody is focused on the war in Europe, and then scarper off with the loot when Russia is defeated and continuing the war becomes untenable for Britain. Only the Americans found themselves in the same position as the Japanese when Russia didn't surrender and Britain didn't give up - they were caught in a war they couldn't win. The American army's performance on the battlefield however was less like Japan's and more like Italy's, and that comparison is probably being a bit harsh on Italy.

American battlefield tactics at the time could best be described as mince forward timidly, run and hide when the enemy approached, then surrender.

Are you sure you really want to bring this topic up again?

Are you sure you really want to bring this topic up again?
It was @Guns who brought it up, so the question is misdirected. Handbags, indeed.

I reiterate, it was a stupid war which neither side has any right to claim as a victory.

That said, if you Snow Mexicans fancy a rematch, please could you start with burning Washington? :)

The Chinese are making another infiltration effort. I decided to try to see what it was they actually wanted.

From what I can see, they are looking for sales agents for the high quality fake university diplomas they produce.

Here's what they say about the diplomas - they can copy all the various anti-counterfeiting features.
Can provide stamp, watermark, bronzing, laser anti-counterfeiting, embossed version, the latest version of the diploma, 100% for your absolute satisfaction, design, printing, DHL Express
They want local sales agents - that is I believe they want sales agents at the universities where the students are.
The company is looking for local agents, if you have spare time, or you have classmates and friends need to apply, or you want to help them, please contact me if you are interested
This is intended for students who failed to graduate and can't face their parents.
Can't graduate, don't want to face the parents' blame, then run the diploma and add (...) Integrity for graduation certificate, transcript, certificate of returning to the embassy, education degree certificate, admission notice, offer, proof of attendance, IELTS TOEFL transcripts - the company is a bridge between entrepreneurs and returnees
Apparently the Chinese ministry of education examines foreign university diplomas and checks them for counterfeits. These guys apparently also offer their customers counterfeit certificates that say the ministry has certified them as genuine. No flies on these guys apparently.
What is the foreign qualification certification?
The Ministry of Education examines the foreign academic qualifications of foreign students who have returned to China to study abroad, and judges their authenticity and validity.
The messages offer contact details to QQ \ WeChat addresses. These are popular Chinese chat and social media applications. This is why there is no web URL in these spam messages.

I had thought that they were promoting a web site of their own, but apparently not, at least the ones that I examined this evening. They just appear to be blasting out spam to forums at random and hoping that students in need of a dodgy diploma will see them.