Seems "what goes around - comes around"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Rackcatchplunger, Apr 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

On the other hand, reading the circumstances behind his stay on the Costa del Crime, I'm left wondering how many other poor barstewards he's left in the financial lurch. For 'businessman' in this case read 'fraudster' throughout.

2. No sympathy whatsoever. Karma will always catch you up in the end.

3. So you're saying he deserved to die?

Clearly the guy was an arrsehole - does that mean it's a good thing that he's dead? Not convinced, particularly since it means that he now won't face justice for the crimes he's been accused of.

4. Oh bless.

Yes, its a shame he won't face justice but I'm sure there won't be too many tears shed for him by any of those who were affected by his callous treatment!

5. I think the phrase is poetic justice....

6. Mourners are being asked NOT to chase the hearse.

7. It would be poetic justice if he went off the road whilst trying to send a text. Otherwise it's only really of interest if somone did him in because of his company going to the wall.

8. My condolences to HM Revenue and Customs for looseing the cash

9. That's the funniest (darkly) thing I've read in ages.

10. Thats presuming that HM Revenue & Customs had the any real clue as to how to get it back, short of it all being under 10 crates of fags at Dover Docks, and not being for his own consumption.

11. It'll be 2 weeks before they discover the body is a homeless person from the morgue, and by then he'll be long gone!! 8O

12. probably texting as he was driving, fate.

WW

13. Yes!

I am a great fan of basic, natural justice. I am sickened by comments such as "mustn't speak ill of the dead."

If he was a bastard when he was alive now he is just a dead bastard.

okay I am harsh, but he ruined the lives of thousands of people for varying lengths of time and did a bunk with the money.

The world is a better place with him in a box.

14. Cnuts like him make me wonder how many other company directors are as selfish,greedy and spineless as this man.Death seems a more fitting end to this man's sordid career as I wonder how long before he would of got round the ruling banning him from a directorship and started some other money making scheme for himself