Seems Ive pulled... Lillian?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#1
I've just had a private message from Lillian:

"Hello Dear ,

How are you today ?, my name is Lilian, I'm a young caring fair lady of 25 years old. I saw your profile today in the site and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you .i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address (lilliansimon16@hotmail.com ) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.thanks.
lilliansimon16 @ hotmail.com"

Somehow I think I won't bother, Mrs BA might not be best impressed for a start....
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#3
BuggerAll said:
I've just had a private message from Lillian:

"Hello Dear ,

How are you today ?, my name is Lilian, I'm a young caring fair lady of 25 years old. I saw your profile today in the site and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you .i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address (lilliansimon16@hotmail.com ) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to sell you.thanks.
lilliansimon16 @ hotmail.com"

Somehow I think I won't bother, Mrs BA might not be best impressed for a start....
Probably an unemployed brickie called Dennis.....
 
#5
Alsacien said:
BuggerAll said:
I've just had a private message from Lillian:

"Hello Dear ,

How are you today ?, my name is Lilian, I'm a young caring fair lady of 25 years old. I saw your profile today in the site and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you .i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address (lilliansimon16@hotmail.com ) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to sell you.thanks.
lilliansimon16 @ hotmail.com"

Somehow I think I won't bother, Mrs BA might not be best impressed for a start....
Probably an unemployed brickie called Dennis.....
Or a spambot
 
#7
BuggerAll said:
I've just had a private message from Lillian:

"Hello Dear ,

How are you today ?, my name is Lilian, I'm a young caring fair lady of 25 years old. I saw your profile today in the site and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you .i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address (lilliansimon16@hotmail.com ) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.thanks.
lilliansimon16 @ hotmail.com"

Somehow I think I won't bother, Mrs BA might not be best impressed for a start....

She/He clearly doesn't know you then? :D
 
#11
She probably just needs a hand getting her bearer bonds out of Ivory Coast or something...poor lass!
 
#12
Mr_Deputy said:
Soldier_Girl said:
Alsacien said:
BuggerAll said:
I've just had a private message from Lillian:

"Hello Dear ,

How are you today ?, my name is Lilian, I'm a young caring fair lady of 25 years old. I saw your profile today in the site and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you .i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address (lilliansimon16@hotmail.com ) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to sell you.thanks.
lilliansimon16 @ hotmail.com"

Somehow I think I won't bother, Mrs BA might not be best impressed for a start....
Probably an unemployed brickie called Dennis.....
Or a spambot
can't be - a tin of processed meat doesnt go far these days with the young ladies.
I'm just jealous ... she hasn't PM'd me :(
 
#13
This Lillian? :omg:
 

Attachments

#15
msr will be creaming himself - he might think the important message is "yes, I will come to your cocktail party" ;)
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#16
bossyboots said:
This Lillian? :omg:
Cor! I would. But I haven't had anything. Not a pm either. I am offended.
 
#19
CaptainPlume said:
msr will be creaming himself - he might think the important message is "yes, I will come to your cocktail party" ;)
He's deluded, but there have to be some limits to what he'll believe haven't there?
 
#20
OldSnowy said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
bossyboots said:
This Lillian? :omg:
Cor! I would. But I haven't had anything. Not a pm either. I am offended.
Don't worry, your time will come - she's just PM'd me. If she's got as far down the list as me, she must be very desperate indeed :)
Not half as desperate as the fact that she's PM'd me - seems she swings both ways as well as having "something important to tell me" 8O
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top