Seeking Pirbright Soldier

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by fibeee, Aug 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I met a soldier from Pirbright at Cowes week in a club in Southampton Docks area. I had to go promptly and would like meet with him again. He was a really good dancer and we were having a great time. Does anyone know who this soldier maybe?

2. .... I'm Spartacus!

3. this again its screaming WAH this has got to be my WAH-dar is screaming at me

4. And you didn't exchange phone numbers numbers?
    Or touch his 'special parts'?

Unlucky

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I met a doris in a Southampton nightclub during Cowes week, but she fucked off while I was on the dancefloor. If she comes on here, for fucks sake don't point her my way, she was a right moose.

6. I was in Southampton during COWS Week..... its a slight variation on yours!

Or maybe you had a typo !!!!

As for dancing well I can clear the floor of people !!

By the way did the soldier wear black boots and combats.. if so I know him !!!!!!

7. I'm a squaddie from Pirbright and I was in this bar in Southampton Docks area during Cowes Week. Met this bird and had a dance but then I had an epileptic fit and all she could do was say "Wow, you're a great mover". Bitch. When I recovered, she'd gone. Bitch.

As WAHs go this is a shit one.

8. I agree Gubmint !!!!!

It is a pretty s**t WAAAAAAAAH !!!

9. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Locked before it turns into the usual.

In the remote possibility that this is for real - if he's seen this I'm sure he'll be in touch by PM if he wants to....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.