Seeking Pirbright Soldier

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by fibeee, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I met a soldier from Pirbright at Cowes week in a club in Southampton Docks area. I had to go promptly and would like meet with him again. He was a really good dancer and we were having a great time. Does anyone know who this soldier maybe?

2. .... I'm Spartacus!

3. this again its screaming WAH this has got to be my WAH-dar is screaming at me

4. And you didn't exchange phone numbers numbers?
    Or touch his 'special parts'?

Unlucky

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I met a doris in a Southampton nightclub during Cowes week, but she fucked off while I was on the dancefloor. If she comes on here, for fucks sake don't point her my way, she was a right moose.

6. I was in Southampton during COWS Week..... its a slight variation on yours!

Or maybe you had a typo !!!!

As for dancing well I can clear the floor of people !!

By the way did the soldier wear black boots and combats.. if so I know him !!!!!!

7. I'm a squaddie from Pirbright and I was in this bar in Southampton Docks area during Cowes Week. Met this bird and had a dance but then I had an epileptic fit and all she could do was say "Wow, you're a great mover". Bitch. When I recovered, she'd gone. Bitch.

As WAHs go this is a shit one.

8. I agree Gubmint !!!!!

It is a pretty s**t WAAAAAAAAH !!!

9. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Locked before it turns into the usual.

In the remote possibility that this is for real - if he's seen this I'm sure he'll be in touch by PM if he wants to....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.