Seeking Pirbright Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a soldier from Pirbright at Cowes week in a club in Southampton Docks area. I had to go promptly and would like meet with him again. He was a really good dancer and we were having a great time. Does anyone know who this soldier maybe?

fibeee said:
I met a soldier from Pirbright at Cowes week in a club in Southampton Docks area. I had to go promptly and would like meet with him again. He was a really good dancer and we were having a great time. Does anyone know who this soldier maybe?
And you didn't exchange phone numbers numbers?
Or touch his 'special parts'?

Unlucky

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
I met a doris in a Southampton nightclub during Cowes week, but she fucked off while I was on the dancefloor. If she comes on here, for fucks sake don't point her my way, she was a right moose.

I was in Southampton during COWS Week..... its a slight variation on yours!

Or maybe you had a typo !!!!

As for dancing well I can clear the floor of people !!

By the way did the soldier wear black boots and combats.. if so I know him !!!!!!

I'm a squaddie from Pirbright and I was in this bar in Southampton Docks area during Cowes Week. Met this bird and had a dance but then I had an epileptic fit and all she could do was say "Wow, you're a great mover". Bitch. When I recovered, she'd gone. Bitch.

As WAHs go this is a shit one.

Gubmint_Agent said:
I'm a squaddie from Pirbright and I was in this bar in Southampton Docks area during Cowes Week. Met this bird and had a dance but then I had an epileptic fit and all she could do was say "Wow, you're a great mover". Bitch. When I recovered, she'd gone. Bitch.

As WAHs go this is a shit one.
I agree Gubmint !!!!!

It is a pretty s**t WAAAAAAAAH !!!

Locked before it turns into the usual.

In the remote possibility that this is for real - if he's seen this I'm sure he'll be in touch by PM if he wants to....

Status
Not open for further replies.