Seeking Conqueror Crew Mk.2

I posted this thread up in the military history forum, where there was no response. It occurs it might be better here. Apologies for spamming like this.

Over the last few years I've been collecting documents on the FV200 series of tanks, so I figured I should write up everything I have, which I'm doing.
However the documents have landed me in a pickle, as they don't say if part of the gunnery system made it through to the Conqueror.

Therefore I need to ask some very boring and equipment specific questions about the Conqueror, as the document trail has gone cold. Stuff like "Was there an interlock lever on the breech of the L1, as early models had it but it was advised to be removed". Or "Did the gun automatically adjust for the range".

I figure the best people to ask those questions are those who actually served on the FV214's. Hence this appeal.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I posted this thread up in the military history forum, where there was no response. It occurs it might be better here. Apologies for spamming like this.

Over the last few years I've been collecting documents on the FV200 series of tanks, so I figured I should write up everything I have, which I'm doing.
However the documents have landed me in a pickle, as they don't say if part of the gunnery system made it through to the Conqueror.

Therefore I need to ask some very boring and equipment specific questions about the Conqueror, as the document trail has gone cold. Stuff like "Was there an interlock lever on the breech of the L1, as early models had it but it was advised to be removed". Or "Did the gun automatically adjust for the range".

I figure the best people to ask those questions are those who actually served on the FV214's. Hence this appeal.
Just to give you a warm feeling that people are actually reading your post.

I put your question to the 15/19H Facebook group, where I am an admin. Sadly for you, I'm assured by the even older farts that we never had Conqueror.

Just to give you a warm feeling that people are actually reading your post.

I put your question to the 15/19H Facebook group, where I am an admin. Sadly for you, I'm assured by the even older farts that we never had Conqueror.
Thanks for the effort. I thought it might be a bit of a stretch at best. but one has to try.