seeing through closed eyelids

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It's true - people have been known, not only to see through their eyelids, but their hands in front of those eyelids too - they could see the bones and everything . . . . . . just before the shockwave hit them and burned it all away. Nagasaki I think.

Close your eyes and use the Force Luke.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

I can make goats faint just by staring at them..........with my eyes closed. Seeing through your closed eyelids is simple, with the right training.

Biped said:
It's true - people have been known, not only to see through their eyelids, but their hands in front of those eyelids too - they could see the bones and everything . . . . . . just before the shockwave hit them and burned it all away. Nagasaki I think.
The Leprechaun of death can do that without any shockwave or interference, you should know that Biped.

RCGJ

No, it's actually possible.

I can smell threw my arrse
Its shite

It's true....I've seen it actually done....

...seen that Van Damme bloke do it in 'Kickboxer'
...seen a 'Jedi' do it in a film called Star Wars (rather popular apparently)
...even seen a power ranger do it once too!!

Who says TV ain't real!

Come on thats easy mate.

Normally covered in Field Craft Lesson 9.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxR7rTYuSI

BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger  BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadge

Sean 2:54 of my life wasted 0:40 before I turned on the sound I am going to hunt you down and Badger BadgerBadgerBadgerfuckingsnake you