See you on the dancefloor!

PA is apparently fucking a microwaved goose then having a chinese!!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
off up to manc for a small houseparty with friends I havent seen for a while.

I'll be in bed by 20:30, then up at 22:30, 23:00, 01:00, 03:00 and 05:30. My 7 Month old son is not sleeping right at the moment so I will try and catch some zeds..... fuck partying.

I'm working, again. So will be putting up with drunken Cunts.

Invited to a party where me good lady and her rather nice friend are dressing as tarts

THERE IS A GOD :boogie:
: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Not my words, obviously. Unless you share, the above is fitting,

: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Not my words, obviously. Unless you share, the above is fitting,

In that case

NAH

Cos Im a monstrous cunt who will inevitably burn anyway

Ill be spending my new year drinking too much and looking like a tw@.. Repeat of christ mas really!

B

Boozy

I'll probably spend it watching telly or most probably be fast asleep as I really can't be bothered this year.

I hate New Years Eve - too busy, too expensive, too crowded and because you can't get served at the bar due to the crowds, way too sober.

I prefer to just sit in the house with few mates and some drinks or go to a quietish pub. Saves money and a lot of hassle! I don't wake up the next day covered in bruises either :)

Might do a quiet one after all, do not think i could get away with another night of drink when im supposed to be training and i dont think my mother will be pleased with random texts at 3 am Plus mean girls is on gotta love it! Ha.... :/

Seeing as i'm unemployed from the 31st (woohoo!) it'll be games night with the kids - Wii dance junior, Mariokart & peppa pig snakes and ladders followed by homemade pizza, ice cream and fizzy pop!

Then after they're in bed, it'll be finishing my pre-crimbo bottle o'port and then starting my crimbo bottle o'port and settling down for a film with the missus.

If anyones passing ponty, fucking come round and kill me, please :evil:

Latest Threads