See what your MP is doing...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armourer, Feb 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fantastic find that man!!!!

HACKLE, PTP the securing vote may benefit from this link

A_S

2. It would seem my MP spends most of his time licking tosspot Blairs a*se.

3. Ok, good luck guys

A_S

4. Yep - mine too. He'll have to go.

5. Im quite lucky. My MP seems to be a bit of a renegade and tends not to vote with the party line. Ahhh, what a shame that I will be undertaking in tactical voting in order to repay labour for what they did to the blackwatch et al.

A_S

6. Jim Fitzpatrick MP
    Labour MP for Poplar & Canning Town
    Majority: 14,104 voters — 84th safest out of 655 MPs
    Spoke in 2 debates in the last year — 625th out of 659 MPs.
    Asked 0 written questions in the last year — 547th out of 659 MPs.
    Replies to 40% of messages sent via FaxYourMP.com within 14 days — 459th out of 583 MPs.
    Has attended 91% of votes in parliament — 6th out of 658 MPs. (From Public Whip)
    This MP hardly ever rebels against their party — 424th out of 650 MPs. (From Public Whip)

Not much chance of ousting THIS toady... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    The only thing I'm vaguely impressed about is that he doesn't appear to take the piss too much with expenses (580th) but still his claim has increased year on year & it's in excess of GBP 100,000 for 2003/2004.

Wonder what the stats are for number of times he's kissed Bliars ARRSE? :roll: :evil:

7. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Here's an interesting snippet about mine...... he's a New Labour leftie who was first elected with a majority of 240! It only increased in 2001 when turn out fell by almost 12% from '97.

This muppet has 50% urban constituency in 1 large town, the rest in the surrounding villages and countryside, and he voted AGAINST hunting! I don't fancy his chances at the next election.

8. On a similar vein see:

http://www.faxyourmp.co.uk

There is a get in touch link at http://www.theyworkforyou.com too.

Some MPs tried to have these sites closed down before being told that all the contact information was in the public domain.

Constituents writing to their MPs! Whatever next? :roll:

9. :twisted:
    I know what my MP is planning.To go to OZ. AND NOT A MOMENT TOO SOON, IF YOU ASK ME.
    SHE THINKS THE INFANTRY IN SCOTLAND NEEDS CUTTING. So does my MSP. WISH THE MP WOULD TAKE THE LATTER TO OZ WITH HER. :twisted: