See what your MP is doing...

Fantastic find that man!!!!

HACKLE, PTP the securing vote may benefit from this link

A_S

It would seem my MP spends most of his time licking tosspot Blairs a*se.

Ok, good luck guys

A_S

Im quite lucky. My MP seems to be a bit of a renegade and tends not to vote with the party line. Ahhh, what a shame that I will be undertaking in tactical voting in order to repay labour for what they did to the blackwatch et al.

A_S

Jim Fitzpatrick MP
Labour MP for Poplar & Canning Town
Majority: 14,104 voters — 84th safest out of 655 MPs
Spoke in 2 debates in the last year — 625th out of 659 MPs.
Asked 0 written questions in the last year — 547th out of 659 MPs.
Replies to 40% of messages sent via FaxYourMP.com within 14 days — 459th out of 583 MPs.
Has attended 91% of votes in parliament — 6th out of 658 MPs. (From Public Whip)
This MP hardly ever rebels against their party — 424th out of 650 MPs. (From Public Whip)

Not much chance of ousting THIS toady... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
The only thing I'm vaguely impressed about is that he doesn't appear to take the piss too much with expenses (580th) but still his claim has increased year on year & it's in excess of GBP 100,000 for 2003/2004.

Wonder what the stats are for number of times he's kissed Bliars ARRSE? :roll: :evil:

Here's an interesting snippet about mine...... he's a New Labour leftie who was first elected with a majority of 240! It only increased in 2001 when turn out fell by almost 12% from '97.

This muppet has 50% urban constituency in 1 large town, the rest in the surrounding villages and countryside, and he voted AGAINST hunting! I don't fancy his chances at the next election.

:twisted:
I know what my MP is planning.To go to OZ. AND NOT A MOMENT TOO SOON, IF YOU ASK ME.
SHE THINKS THE INFANTRY IN SCOTLAND NEEDS CUTTING. So does my MSP. WISH THE MP WOULD TAKE THE LATTER TO OZ WITH HER. :twisted:

Latest Threads