• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

See through head

Keep seeing people with these see through head things to put their beret on when not wearing it, what are they called and where do you buy one?

I one had a nice frosted glass one from a charity shop that I kept my headphones on. One day I dropped it and it smashed so that was the end of that.

Try Ebay for display heads.

Have one that I got in Germany back in the day, wash and shape beret on the Saturday then its dry and shaped for Monday morning parade. Still use it now for my tweed hat. I just went on Amazon there, and they are selling them for under £10.

What would make a good alternative is a display skull/model skull/money box type skull, or a stuffed animal, or a stuffed toy. If you are of a practical hands-on nature you could make something suitable out of paper mache and paint it afterwards. Or just shave a chav's head and mount it on a spike...

If you want to do a cheap option you can just take a small saucepan and turn it upside down, or maybe just use a ball.

I hope this helps. I just love to help.

*kidding*

You could buy one and put one of those rubbish maroon berets on it, then it would look very realistic. In fact shouldn't all Para's be fitted with see though heads?
That way you could see which one has been issued the brain cell.

:)

Sorry to jump into this thread, but I've seen some people with those plastic shoulder things that they use to hang their coats on, and I'd quite like one myself. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can buy one?

Latest Threads