Sedition

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by scrofula, Dec 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well since there from Barton in Torquay that wont be any great loss to the gene pool :p .

By all mean be Christian in your believes and behaviour but missionary work in a Muslim country isn't exactly without risk. Not that i think any of the various creeds and faiths constant cry's of 'Join us and be saved' is based on good science.

2. It's Africa, what do you expect? The forsaken continent and all that...

3. I believe he is an Ex Major in the British Army. Dont know which Regiment though

4. Ah Fcuk - For feck's sake don't any cnut tell Gordon. That fricking control freek will have us all locked up...!

5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Why do they do it? Why do these fantasists insist on going to other countries to spread their version of pixies and hopgoblins and fcuk knows what else?

6. I'd agree 100% but this article has a singular perspective;
    As an atheist, I truly believe Africa needs God.
    Case of "needs must"? I still think these missionaries are bonkers btw.

7. Our souls, our souls. If you understand phonetics you'll know that they are the ones who always gravitate to Jesus.

8. Scrofula - You must have desperately bored over the Xmas break. Could you not find anyone to pest in the Show Park? :lol:

9. No. I was thinking about visiting the museum of Communism, but then I realised my free card for a rail trip to Slovakia would be cheaper.

10. No sympathy and they deserve whats coming, like most god botherers or westerners interfering in Africa or elsewhere they should mind their own business.

Countries get the governments they deserve.... just like the wonderful democratic system....

11. The prices for Pop and Sport is supposed to cheaper in Bratislva. I hope that you will be careful with your "HavitAwayDay" rover ticket. We would not want anything too exciting to happen to you.

Here's an example of what you might be letting yourself in for - If I were you, I'd make do with your usual thrashing at Mme Debora's

Attached Files:

12. ."

Thats a bit of a pish poor arguement, they really need to think about getting a new lawyer

13. Thread edited. Mrs Fulton is 46, not 26 as reported in some releases.

14. Ah, back to the old days.

"...Let him sedition hush
    And like a torrent rush
    Rebellious Scots to crush
    God save the King."

And the 18th Century was such a great time for the ordinary folk.