Seddon Atkinson 6x4 photos

I'm after a half decent photo of the Seddon Atkinson 6x4 with or without trailer.

If anybody has some, or can provide a link I would be very grateful, ta muchly.

That link didn't work properly....

What about this.

I have tons thanks.

And shall post them tomorrow oce I find them!

You see these all, the time on A303. Come on guys get a life!

If it helps I did the trials on them and drove them for 4 years. What info do you require?

Speedy said:
If it helps I did the trials on them and drove them for 4 years. What info do you require?
I trialled the fuel variant (Pet Regs Tractor Unit and Trailer), so as per Speedy, ask away.

Speedy said:
Have all the info mate, just need a photo to give the reader an idea of the vehicle I'm talking about.

Quick look on CH's hardrive......

jarrod248 said:
spaz said:
jarrod248 said:
I hated the Seddon Atkinson twin-splitter gearbox, never got the hang of it.
Thats what I'm writing about funnily enough.

I could just be a div but I hated them fcuking gearboxes.
Actually they were quite good. It wasnt a gearbox to rush as it was dependent on revs dropping to engage the next gear. You could speed it up by dipping the clutch, but by the book it was off accelerator...revs drop and gear engages....revs back on.

No dramas...soon(2015!) to be replaced in both LET and Tanker guises under the CAVP Project.

Civvy one for you

And to be honest but i loved the Twin Splitter a real box that one, God i miss thewm buggers best box in the world once you sussed 'em.