Security

Sssh, can't go into to much details but a thread about ancient technology has been locked.

Its actually a new system but uses technology from many moons ago

Bugger, like every good R SIGNALS chap, I've left the batco wallet on the floor of the garages and thus have no vocab cards...

And there was me thinking that if I asked nicely that it could be ignored and quietly fade away. Thread now removed as I was obviously pi55ing in the wind.

Good CO said:
And there was me thinking that if I asked nicely that it could be ignored and quietly fade away. Thread now removed as I was obviously pi55ing in the wind.
Bloody hell ... a visit from Good CO on the Sigs forum. We are not worthy....

I hope we all cleaned our areas.

PoisonDwarf said:
Good CO said:

Söd that PD. Dived in the back of the Switch and went for the ancient body swerve: "Caution NBC testing in progress" does it everytime :D

Certa_Cito said:
PoisonDwarf said:
Good CO said:

Söd that PD. Dived in the back of the Switch and went for the ancient body swerve: "Caution NBC testing in progress" does it everytime :D
That excuse got used up in about 1991 when the Corps' only set of working NBC filters finally went t1ts.

Dammit!

Thought this was going to full of dirty words like crevice which is positively filthy!!

Latest Threads