Security scare at MI6

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Is there a link?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Is this another attempt to distract us from the dire financial situation, like the toner cartridge 'blip'? I know that the Ireland fiasco has pissed off a lot of peeps. I can understand the appearance of a mysterious package at Vauxhall Cross, but quite how 'they' managed to get North Korea onboard with their barrage is beyond me...

Looks like that Staples delivery of ink-jet toner didn't get through. Again.

Why couldn't it be the other way round? MI6 reporting a security scare at the BBC. Then we could all rejoice at the big **** off hole that would occupy the space where the BBC used to be. I wouldn't mind paying my licence fee to see a constant 24 hour live feed of the 'hole'. Undoubtedly better viewing that the majority of the crap that they normally spew out!

Well their budget can't be cut now can it. Best give them another black account and some more staff. They must be doing well if people are mad enough to chain their bike to the railings, or something...

Is this another attempt to distract us from the dire financial situation, like the toner cartridge 'blip'? I know that the Ireland fiasco has pissed off a lot of peeps. I can understand the appearance of a mysterious package at Vauxhall Cross, but quite how 'they' managed to get North Korea onboard with their barrage is beyond me...
Command_doh! We have not forgotten about you, how are these wedding plans shaping up? I recken you post all over the forum to distract from the the thread dealing with your forthcoming wedding, this Sunday if I am not mistaken?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I said before bud, you can chat all you want in that thread. I'm out of it. I think the general ignorance and xenophobia/racial slurs soured it a bit for me. Chuckled a bit when some chod called me a civvy though. Razor wit there :) I usually post 'all over the forum' to be honest, so nothing new there.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I do find it a rather strange experience when you stand at the open air urinal at vauxhall looking across at legoland palace. its hardly tucked away is it. if you want to damage or property staff then there's a whole station and road network to play with

didnt someone fire a missile at it a while back? oh no hang on I think it was a bond movie!

Breaking News(and no I don't have a Link due to Mlar! computer skills): Security alert at Boston's Logan Airport. Two bags are being checked by EOD.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I said before bud, you can chat all you want in that thread. I'm out of it. I think the general ignorance and xenophobia/racial slurs soured it a bit for me. Chuckled a bit when some chod called me a civvy though. Razor wit there :) I usually post 'all over the forum' to be honest, so nothing new there.
Oh dear still in denial. I think the mental defence mechanism you are using is called projection. There certainly was no racism or xenophobia and definitely no ignorance. I hope the water buffalos mastitis gets better and grannies new dentures fit. Dig deep and enjoy the wedding and the bills. Apologies to mods it wasn't me that diverted the thread.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst you (may) speak for yourself, to say there were no racial stereotypes or slurs is highly inaccurate.

And yes, why was it necessary to derail this thread in the first place. Go to the shit throwing thread if it has to be done.