Security plans for Neu Arbeit conference stolen

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ViroBono, Sep 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The security plans for New Labour's forthcoming conference have been stolen, according to the BBC News.

2. Someones in the sh*t.
  3. I sometimes wonder, when I hear of laptops "stolen" bearing important leaks from cars parked at services, whether there is in fact a designated bay for this..."SECURITY LEAK PROVIDERS ONLY...MAXIMUM LEAK ONE PARTY CONFERENCE, OPERATIONAL PLAN OR EQUIPMENT PROGRAMME"

In the eighties you couldn't jog along the canal towpath in Reading for fear of breaking your ankle on HMSO issue pattern briefcases...
  4. B*llocks!

don't be so gullible you lot, its an obvious ruse to increase the amount of Party ‘door’ security agents and prevent large numbers of so called Party members (like that coffin dodging ingrate at Brighton last time) from bothering Our Dear Leaders Legacy.
  5. I bet it was Fleet Services, loads of litlle theiving sods there. It wont be Winchester Services, too refined for the Chavs!!! :D
  6. I didn't see it in those terms initially, however I think there is a strong possibility that you are correct. What a sad time we live in that we think these things of our own government.