Security Officers needed North West.

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Juan_Ramirez_III, Dec 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Current SIA and a confidence in being able to achieve SC clearance essential.

Manchester based on a fixed site for up to 2 years.

The site is currently being used for a project requiring a high standard of internal and external security based on a tier system. It is a large, fast paced and interesting site that will require flexibility, a confident approach and an ability to react to all incidents and events decisively and professionally.

The role is for an established security company that has identified an urgent need for service leavers or former service personnel who can attain SC clearance to work within a 6 person team on a day shift pattern initially.

(There are no dealings with me personally although I fitted out the site and periodically visit it to steal sexy glances from the PA's, if your interested just send me a pm and ill point you in the right direction next week so you can happily retain your persec. You would, if successful, be working directly for a quality ex 29 Commando lad who will certainly look after you for the price of a Greggs pasty every day..:) )

Ill bump the post throughout the weekend.
  2. Bump bumpier bump