Security officer vacancy London

Hi All
I do not post much but

I am an ex Sapper & have a vacancy for a security officer, 12 hour shifts days nights & weekends average 45 hours per week starting salary 28k + benifits location is north London. Must be ex forces & non smoker (we test to check if you smoke) full Uk licence & own transport. No SIA licences required we are in house. But we will vet you due to the nature of the business.

Careers - Johnson Matthey

Link is to company recruitment site so you can see who we are. Job is not shown on it.
PM me with brief details and I can give you company e-mail address to send cv to.

please no time wasters
pub_crawl

Thanks for that. I've printed it off and left in on my boss's desk - with the salary highlighted in scary pink.

pub_crawl, PM sent.

Out of curiosity HOW do you check if someone smokes, do you actually go through the rigmorol of assessing lung capacity ?

This must be the first job ad I've come across which says "cigarette smoking" is no-no. If that's what he means by "non-smoker." When we say test for smoking in the U.S., it means test for Marijuana usually....in my line of work anyways.

WTF is the job if you're not allowed to smoke? Even oil & gas platforms have smoking areas.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
WTF is the job if you're not allowed to smoke? Even oil & gas platforms have smoking areas.
Not anymore they don't.

Ash hq uk?

(Edited to add) ******* site puts caps into sentence case. No shouting allowed I suppose.

We test for smoking because if you smoke you are susceptible to a form of work place asthma associated with our products. As security officers are exposed while on site = no smokers.

The medical includes Lung function test, skin test for allergies, eye test & hearing test.

look at the company web site it shows what the products are. Then you will know why we pay so well and expect a lot.

PC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Simon - Quest Magazine Jobs Offered 0
Anascena Jobs Offered 10
DemobJob Jobs Offered 1