theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
he can't spell though, @The_Snail will be cross

It's not me

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I can't wait for EM to be aware of this, if he isn't already planning something.
It could be spectacular

If we only had such things as employment tribunals, then people wouldn’t have to go through this day in day out.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
This just popped into my head.
Am I going to hell?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
This just popped into my head.
Am I going to hell?

It's just a question of when are we going not if we are going for most of us. Whoever gets there first has to save some seats and get a round in.

What a chod. I was in that store at 5.30pm yesterday so missed it by 30 minutes. I would have been mightily pissed because I was getting a load of booze to take to a mates who lives not far from there for a do last night. I'd have thrown the contents of isle 3 at the dopey bastard until he either fell down or came to his senses.

He's still there Live updates from Reading Tesco as protester climbs into roof

Adama Jammeh has been given water
The 45-year-old has now been protesting up in the rafters for around 17 hours.

He was asking police for water a few hours ago but they refused and told him to get down.

However, our reporter on the scene says that officers have just provided him with some water.
Well that was stupid. If he's thirsty he should come down. Dozy plod.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
What a chod. I was in that store at 5.30pm yesterday so missed it by 30 minutes. I would have been mightily pissed because I was getting a load of booze to take to a mates who lives not far from there for a do last night. I'd have thrown the contents of isle 3 at the dopey bastard until he either fell down or came to his senses.

shopping walt, the booze aisle is nowhere near aisle three.

He's still there Live updates from Reading Tesco as protester climbs into roof

Well that was stupid. If he's thirsty he should come down. Dozy plod.

quality, they even have a timer on there so we can see how close he is to the world record for longest roof space protest

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Good heavens I wouldn't dream of wasting booze, but jars of mayonnaise would make ideal projectiles.

Which aisle would be best for him to take a dump over? over 17 hours now. Unless he's been on compo rations then there could well be some pressing needs up there...

Out of curiosity, if he stole £20K worth of goods, why didn’t they have him arrested when he was terminated? He hung out in front of the place for months on end, so it wasn’t exactly difficult even for the plod to locate him.....

Which aisle would be best for him to take a dump over? over 17 hours now. Unless he's been on compo rations then there could well be some pressing needs up there...
If he'd gone to the chemist section he could have stolen a packet of these:
imodium_plus_caplets_12.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Out of curiosity, if he stole £20K worth of goods, why didn’t they have him arrested when he was terminated? He hung out in front of the place for months on end, so it wasn’t exactly difficult even for the plod to locate him.....

apparently plod investigated and it wasn't him.

Latest Threads