Security fears stop Islamic event

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mad_Moriarty, Sep 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done Reading Borough Council, they questioned the orgainisers on a few points and they say the decision was "shocking, disturbing and upsetting"!!!

Link here

2. Mad_Moriarty the BBC here is regarded as too islamic to allow access, be a love and cut and paste will you.

3. The link is not broken????

4. No I'm in China behind the PRC firewall and no BBC access is allowed.

5. Ahhhhh, Chinese Bar Stewards!!!!

6. Excellent: the tide starts to turn... Only when the Muslim community is sufficiently irritated by the effects of Islamofascist behaviour will they finally, belatedly, sign up to defeating it. A small but significant step.

7. Excellent! I sense the return of The Lord Protector is close

8. Sod that - where's the Witchfinder General - what an outstanding title...

9. LOL I stand corrected, however The Witch Finder General served at the time of The Lord Protector (pbuh). Your right it is an office that should be promptly reinstated.

10. oh yes only the Muslim community in Britain can stop Islamist terrorism.
    Now Nibler if you could tell that to the 99% Islamist terrorists who are not British, because I don't think they got the memo.

11. Can you get email in a cave?

12. Dr Evil can! :wink:

13. Bugger off Castlereagh: if you want to get into it:

a) prove your 99% 'plucked out of the air' statistic.

b) If you do prove it, contemplate the fact that I don't care about the non-UK element of Islamofascism (with respect to this argument) - what I do care about is the evident failure of the UK Muslim community to unequivocally condemn the behaviour of the nutters. Until their lives are affected for the worse, they won't. There is a pathetic cultural spinelessness, exemplified by your comment, that reminds me of cattle in the chute at the slaughterhouse. If Muslims object to our society, then they can find a different one.

14. Hear Hear !

15. I completly agree Nibbler, Castlereagh is evidently flirting with converting to Islam and is acting as the apologist.

I give an open offer to pay for flights to a proper Islamic Country, for ten malcontent Muslims, who have the misfortune to live in the UK and wish to leave permenantly.