Sectioned by mistake?

Really hard to prove or find what and if you were spiked. Tests this late on will do bugger all.

Hope you feel better soon and keep your eye on yer pint next time. (It is a lot safer just to neck them straight away so no bastard has a chance to spike them.)

If you can remember where you drank, and had your drink spiked, go back there, and ask to view any CCTV they might have it on the day-night in question. If positive, take it to plod, you also have a good case of miss diagnosis against the medics, if it is proved that your drink was spiked, and they did not do a toxicology test.

windswept398

Old-Salt
First off, I'm glad you are coming round. Could not be a pleasant experience. Second, get tested. Some drugs can linger and be found in your system IF they know what to look for.

@StBob072 , that sounds grim, personal question ,dunno if its been asked already , have you ever had MH illnesses before hand ?

Just a thought, Bob. Bear with me, they don’t happen very often...
Had your medication been changed in any way before this occurrence?
Including you taking any over the counter stuff?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Where did you drink as if you think you had a drink spiked this could be a Police matter.
Who were the 3 good people to section you as It needs to be looked in to, possibly by you're own GP.
Olanzapine is more the anxiety and stress with no real bad symptoms from taking it.

That said it must have been frightening for you.

Already covered, thanks.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Awol . I'm in South Wales mate, it would mean kipping in my man cave but it would be warm and dry for you.
As if the poor fucker doesn't have enough on his plate.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Y

I'm in shit City, the lovely Snail has the details and has my permission to share them.
@StBob072 , that sounds grim, personal question ,dunno if its been asked already , have you ever had MH illnesses before hand ?
Yes. Over two decades ago. I was stupid enough to be honest about it.

Bob, I hope being on here helps.
I would advocate sleep, eating and more sleep.
Who has and hasn’t been a see-you-next-tuesday can wait. These people come around, you are here for one shot.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Just a thought, Bob. Bear with me, they don’t happen very often...
Had your medication been changed in any way before this occurrence?
Including you taking any over the counter stuff?

Nope. No change at all. Except that when I was originally admitted to A&E they immediately stopped the Sertraline without my consent or awareness, or the consent of my partner.

Finally, the day I was discharged after a consultation with a very kind and sensible psychiatrist, she explained that Sertraline should never be taken on its own, without a tranquilizer/antipsychotic to "balance it".

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
If you can remember where you drank, and had your drink spiked, go back there, and ask to view any CCTV they might have it on the day-night in question. If positive, take it to plod, you also have a good case of miss diagnosis against the medics, if it is proved that your drink was spiked, and they did not do a toxicology test.
Already done.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
that explains the strange phone calls ,lets hope you can put it behind you.
Do please detail the "strange phone calls" for the benefit of all of us.

I'm sure I will remember and make sense of it if prompted.

I am going out soon, to hear a band, some old friends up from the south coast who we haven't been in touch with for a while, so if I don't reply for a while it will be for good reasons. :thumright:

ETA: I don't do telephone conversations, except for business purposes. Not even with friends or family if I can possibly avoid it. Text, email (or face to face if desperate). Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest Threads