Section weapons

HiI am aware of the 'official' section weapons of (per fireteam) 1 minimi, 1 lsw, 1 sa80 w/ grenade launcher and 1 sa80.With the introduction of new weapons (l129a1 etc) what is the actual structure of a section and it's weapons in Afghanistan?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic-electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic-electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...
yeah ALIENS quote'idge......

A block of cheese, a butter knife and some bad language.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I find that a strongly worded letter is all that you ever need.

A sharpened mango?

We set Mongo onto the enemy these days.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
"Right, now don't rush me this time. Stalk me. Do it properly. Stalk me. I'll turn my back. Stalk up behind me, close behind me, then in with the mango! Right? O.K. start moving. Now the first thing to do when you're being stalked by an ugly mob with sharpened mangoes is to -- RELEASE THE TIGER!"

"The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the fruit-laden foe, but also the mangoes. Tigers, however, do not relish the peach. The peach-armed assailants should be attacked with a crocodile."

When that doesn't work there's always harsh language.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Didn't they tell you we're skint now, had to give all the kit back to H&K, now all we have is a dictionary of profanity and we annoy them to the point where they bayonet charge us and we just pray and hope they'll fall into our classic viet cong traps punji-sticks dipped in shit

Everyone knows that with a small fruit knife you can face down 10,000 Turks armed with scimitars.