Section weapons

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Leinad Evans, Aug 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HiI am aware of the 'official' section weapons of (per fireteam) 1 minimi, 1 lsw, 1 sa80 w/ grenade launcher and 1 sa80.With the introduction of new weapons (l129a1 etc) what is the actual structure of a section and it's weapons in Afghanistan?
  2. Each section is now issued with tac nukes.....just in case.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No weapons of any kind should be given to anyone who has been sectioned.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. It's the only way to be sure...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic-electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...
    • Like Like x 6
  6. yeah ALIENS quote'idge......
  7. A block of cheese, a butter knife and some bad language.
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I find that a strongly worded letter is all that you ever need.
  9. A sharpened mango?
  10. We set Mongo onto the enemy these days.
  11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

12. jrwlynch

jrwlynch LE Book Reviewer

"Right, now don't rush me this time. Stalk me. Do it properly. Stalk me. I'll turn my back. Stalk up behind me, close behind me, then in with the mango! Right? O.K. start moving. Now the first thing to do when you're being stalked by an ugly mob with sharpened mangoes is to -- RELEASE THE TIGER!"

"The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the fruit-laden foe, but also the mangoes. Tigers, however, do not relish the peach. The peach-armed assailants should be attacked with a crocodile."
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Pussies - in my day every 4th man got a MAG.
  14. When that doesn't work there's always harsh language.