Section 4 Public Order Offence

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spanish_Dave, Jul 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Hi all, those that know me probably understand that this is not me being charged, just wondering what the likley outcome is for a scrote and his father?
  2. Could be useful to give a little more detail. Th offence covers a wide and varied range of offences, and the penalty will reflect the circumstances.

Not trying to be unhelpful, but it's a bit of a " how long is a piece of string " question, although if you can elaborate, I'm sure others and myself will try to give a more cohesive answer :)
  3. how long is a piece of thread more like!
  4. Spanish_Dave

Cant give to much detail, basically scrote was driven to my house by scrote senior where there were various threats made by said scroats, neighbours witnessed etc, both have been charged just trying to fathom results really as they have court dates set
  5. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Probably not a lot. Depends on previous and any other offences which did not result in a criminal conviction, ASBO stuff. Joint enterprise can up the sentence a bit, but a suspended sentence is the most likely outcome given the info so far.
  6. Got gobby or punchy in a pub?

Well someone's got to have a guess.
  7. Spanish_Dave

Nope, just an unexpected visit from both of them, a little history non violent on my side, no pub no hassle just an unexpected visit to my home with threats yesterday, threats of assault, burning the house down, I am sure you get the scrote picture. I have informed plod my OH is disabled and frightened as she cannot walk

8. Can't help but hope you're alright.
  9. A caution?
  10. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Make sure that the court is aware of the fact your mrs is disabled it may make them come down harder on said scrotes.
    I hope that you are both ok, sounds like a classic bully thing,
    I fckng hate bullies

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Spanish_Dave

Disabled issue has been sent to CPS
    • Like Like x 2
  12. They sound like utter cunts, but I'd be surprised if they get more than a minor slap on the wrists - even with previous.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Apologies, but it was posted in the naffi bar.