Secrets of flirting revealed

Telling a prospective partner "I really like you" is likely to encourage the chosen target to reciprocate the feelings.

Research revealed that if a person shows someone their feelings, through eye contact, smiling - or simply telling them - they are more likely to return the sentiment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2699545/Secrets-of-flirting-revealed.html

Yet more research from 'Bear Excrement found in Forests' Dept.

msr

"Social Cues" hmm so thats why walking up to a bird with my c0ck out, saying/drooling "I like you lots" doesnt work...I will try eye contact next time!!!

Achmed said:
"Social Cues" hmm so thats why walking up to a bird with my c0ck out, saying/drooling "I like you lots" doesnt work...I will try eye contact next time!!!
Ah yes, showing her your Japs Eye, don't see a problem with that!!

Achmed said:
further towards aiding you in your 'social cues' training Eye's are not at breast level :wink:

halo_jones said:
Achmed said:
further towards aiding you in your 'social cues' training Eye's are not at breast level :wink:
Thank you Halo for your kind advice.....a good cleavage is irresitable :roll:

Charlieoppo said:
Achmed said:
Ah yes, showing her your Japs Eye, don't see a problem with that!!
Charlieoppo...this is true....just ask the girl's in Classroom 2

Stick your wang in her hand and burst into tears. They always go for the sensitive blokes.

The best conversation starter, ever, is:

"Can I dry bum you"?

No, really, it is.