Secret swinger at nuclear weapon HQ

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Baldrick66, Oct 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So would you? or more to the point have you? :D

A SECRETARY to the head of Britain's nuclear weapons system was last night accused of putting national security at risk - by taking part in ORGIES.

Married mum-of-two Julia Sinclair, 48, exposed herself to blackmail by indulging in sordid swingers' sex sessions.

She is employed in a highly-sensitive role as personal assistant to Rear Admiral Stephen Lloyd, who is in charge of procurement and delivery of nuclear submarines.

Stephen Lloyd

Boss . . . Stephen Lloyd

Experts said Mrs Sinclair would have high-level security clearance, and access to strategic documents at Abbey Wood MoD base near Bristol.

Her sleazy hobby was revealed when pictures of her taken at two orgies were circulated among fellow swingers.

One sex session, with a group of men she had never met before, took place at a Travelodge.

Security expert Chris Dobson said: "It's a huge security risk. This is what the Soviets always tried to do to - catch someone in a sensitive post, get them in a sexual situation and take pictures to blackmail them into being a spy."

Another expert said: "She'll have sensitive details of Trident missiles.

"She is likely to have access to the Admiral's emails, his diary and details of all personnel in that department. Those details could be used in a terrorist plot.

"Her swinging could have had serious implications. It's a threat to national security."

When asked about the orgies, tearful Mrs Sinclair claimed it was a one-off. She admitted she had not told hubby Paul, adding: "I can't tell my boss."

The Scum

2. Rear Admiral nudge nudge wink wink....

3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Haha, I recognise her!

But no, I wouldn't.

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Really? I wasn't. Good to know that the DVA took one look and formed a probably entirely accurate view of my sex life.

5. Well she does look 7/10 mind you If and its a big if is she alone indulging in group sex after all a simple letter of resignation should solve the problem.

6. Sorry Balders me old mate, not even with yours. She's a right rough old skipper and that's something coming from someone who does most of his drinking in Cardiff and the Valleys! :D

7. Love the way the scum publish a photo of a travel lodge just to make sure we know what it is.

8. Especially from someone with standards as low as yours and constantly fails to achieve them, I'll respect you opinion mate :lol:

9. Trust me on this one, she's as rough as a badger wrapped in a curtain! :lol:

10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Set "Wah Shields" to On:

Just how can one "be alone in indulging in group sex?

Set "Wah Shields" to Off:

11. Going to swingers or fetish clubs always leaves participants to the possible attention of certain red topped tabloids when said toilet paper substitutes are seeking to appear clever.

The only ones who are likely to be blackmailed over this kind of thing are those who are afraid of being outed to their friends and colleagues.

12. Pikey cnut(s).

13. Just imagine the mess if no condoms were used.......

I hope the cleaners were left a good tip.

14. Hells yeah I would... shes only 25 years older than me, not bad for nearly 50!

15. I thought you hated dogs.